03 RX1 Liquid Silver

opsled

I have some fish I need to fry and something needs to go so,,,,,,

I'll just post the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd...9&item=190660514459&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

This is one great sled and I hate to see it go but I have some health issues I need to take care of with my youngest son that take priority. Haven't been able to ride for the last couple of years because of them and have been doing nothing but cleaning and maintaining it.

I know it's the wrong time of the year and $ is an issue for many it today's world so if I get no responses I won't be offended.

My reserve is $3700, I'd take $3500. Contrary to what most say about the RX1 I'll say as a trail sled these things are almost unbeatable. I weigh 170lbs soakin wet and the weight is no issue for me. I can keep up with anything on the trails and go right around most on the lake. It will run 97 to 100 mph on the gun in 1000ft in it's trail form when traction conditions are good. Stock 700 SRX's are not a problem on the big end (If they ain't packin they will be lackin) and any stock Vmax-4 will have it's hands full if not clutched to run it's potential. The last time I was able to let it streatch its legs the speedo was bouncin of 127mph while I was blowin past a Viper and I gave him an easy 1000ft+ head start. 2670 miles and getting stronger. The fuel mileage is easily 3 times what my 92 gets.

One Great sled but,,,,, I can't let go of my 4.

If ya want to call me my cell is 262-716-3368.

Thanks fer the space!!

Phil (opsled)

Guys--

I have seen Phil's 03 RX1--------It is in "like new Condition"...........This is really a Great Deal!

Too bad I'm not closer I have 2 RX1's and love them. I would love to have a third. Hope you get a good price.

Thanks Guys.

Inline, You need a normally closed tether switch and Cat did build sleds with a normally closed system and a tether so they do have them. All Yamaha's that had a tether had a normally open system. They can also be had aftermaket.

If I remember right the brown/white stripe wire under the bar pad is what I tapped into. I'm not sure if all the wire coloring is the same on all models so check the wiring diagram for yours. Cut the wire and run the tether wires inline (series) on that wire. I crimp solder and shrink tube stuff like this. The same wire can be found at the ignition switch or handle bar switch.

opsled

Thanx ops...Very nice sled...I just took my dads RX-1 and converted it over to tar..Told him I was just going to check it out for him ( LOL )....

Back