1993 vmax 4 750 psi

mooseman

Selling my sled with psi quad racing pipes sled is overall decent. Track seat is mint. 12 thousand on the clock. Posted Kijiji Ontario if anyone is interested. Check it out. Looking for 1200 cash. All info on Kijiji. Thx.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Selling my sled with psi quad racing pipes sled is overall decent. Track seat is mint. 12 thousand on the clock. Posted Kijiji Ontario if anyone is interested. Check it out. Looking for 1200 cash. All info on Kijiji. Thx.

Some pics would be nice ... aunder hood too THanks Rich

Some pics would be nice ... aunder hood too THanks Rich
Hi I have everything posted on Kijiji. the motor is right on stock psi, runs great and has the psi quads which are the money otherwise no one in Ontario cares about these old power houses. Track is newer and seat perfect.
bd937790603e50593d4f027a72226381.jpg
f56f6b191acb5d4d6bca81030e3b80f7.jpg

I might part out soon if the motor and pipes go quick. Getting tired of Kijiji time wasting low ballers.

Don't know how things are in your neck of the woods but here in SE WI USA this is not a good time to sell. Stuff is selling cheap if it's selling. This one just came in the door yesterday. All original 2600 miles, runs great. Will be an easy 9 once it gets cleaned up. Been for sale for at least 3 months. Didn't need it but couldn't pass it up.

Attachments

• IMG_2550.jpg
    IMG_2550.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2543.jpg
    IMG_2543.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2547.jpg
    IMG_2547.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2548.jpg
    IMG_2548.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Don't know how things are in your neck of the woods but here in SE WI USA this is not a good time to sell. Stuff is selling cheap if it's selling. This one just came in the door yesterday. All original 2600 miles, runs great. Will be an easy 9 once it gets cleaned up. Been for sale for at least 3 months. Didn't need it but couldn't pass it up.
Totally wrong time. I know that, figured someone would buy it for the pipes then part the rest to get most of their cash back. Sleds right now are super cheap and still not selling.

Totally wrong time. I know that, figured someone would buy it for the pipes then part the rest to get most of their cash back. Sleds right now are super cheap and still not selling.

Yup, If you were close to me I'd buy it. Pipes are worth $600 US if they're in nice shape. Good seats, skis, ect are hard to find. It's easy to justify your asking price. Good Luck.

opsled

May I ask what you payed for the 92?? Very nice shape! Reason I ask I have my eye on a 93 ( it is in nice shape like your 92) in my area low miles but I think its a little high... 2500?

Ya... That's a crazy good deal id say. It so much depends on what the seller knows about a vmax4?. If they know they are hard to find not molested they hang tuff on asking price. Then I think about all the work ya can put into one trying to get it to say 8-9 or better you can spend a lot of time and money getting there. I guess it depends on what you want ..? That's a nice one ya got though. The one I mention is rare IMO and not WAY out of line one price when I ponder over it. Its in mint shape don't need a thing for it. It was VERY well cared for and stored for preservation.

Last edited:

Back