1997 VMAX 4 MM

jthusky

I am selling a 97 800MM. This was a Canadian sled and as it was explained to me by the guy i got it from it was a test sled for Yamaha and was used to test the new 97 features and was the first 97 to Canada. This seems logical as the build date is Jan of 96 but who knows if this is 100% true. Yamaha gave the sled to a vocational school who used it for teaching. The guy i got it from was an instructor at the school and ended up buying the sled from the school in 07 or 08. I purchased in 12. The sled is in good shape with no rips in the seat and only with minor blemishes. It has the smoked windshield on it but i also have the original clear. Asking $6000

Attachments

• vmax 3.jpg
    vmax 3.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 259
  • vmax 5.jpg
    vmax 5.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 255
  • vmax 4.jpg
    vmax 4.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 253

The mileage reads 12 or 1300 Kilolometers. The way he explained it to me was that they used it for teaching chassis dynamics like ski alignment and rear suspension alignment. There is a big binder of papers and some Yamaha books that came with it. I had a local dealer check the engine. They went through the carbs, checked crank timing, oil pump volume etc to make sure it was all correct. There isn't anything missing.

Yes, it is an interesting piece. I wish the guy i bought it from spoke better English. It was tough to understand him.

Would you like other pictures besides the ones that are at beginning of this post? I can take whatever pics you would like.

Yes please new pictures

Would you like other pictures besides the ones that are at the beginning of the post?

Hi,somehow i cannot see or cannot click your first page pictures.
So i would be happy to get sone pictures.

Thank you
Br.juha

Jupussin,

As a new member to the site, your site permissions aren't going to allow you to view pictures yet. You would have to contact the site Administrator and have your site permissions changed.

What is your real location?

Shark

Hi,
Thank you for doing this. Iam from Finland but iam living now in germany.

Now I can see pictures.

thank you, br.Juha

Zes,please. In open lid off motor pictures there in every angle and also variator. Then pictures in under and suspension please.

thank you in advance.

br.juha

Back