For sale 2 2004 Viper S's

Kaw550

For sale 2 2004 Viper S's, these two sleds would be for that Viper "lover" as they have many extras on them, just put this up quick, contact me if you're interested and understand the value of a good sled. Both are equipped with Apex suspensions and EC Ohlins. One is a 700 the other is a factory Yamaha 800. Both in excellent condition, the 700 has 2300 mi on it and the 800 has 3300mi on it.

More info,

The 800 has a Factory 800, Bender big bore pipes, V force2's, Hi tech roller secondary, Rudolf Indy custom swaybar kit, 1 1/4" Predator track, 192 Woodys studs, all tunnel protectors, 2007 Apex suspension with extra wheels, all wheels converted to SRX style GYT, Dupont "forever" hyfax, Rear Ohlin shock adjustable from the dash, handle bar hook and billet brake lever short black windshield. Sold

The 700 is a stock 700, Goodwin clutch kit, custom Rudolf Indy sway bar kit, 1999 Ski doo, 1 1/4" sno cross track, 192 Roetin studs, studs and track have only 300mi. on them, all tunnel protectors, 2007 Apex suspension with rear Ohlins adjustable from the dash, extra wheels on the suspension, all wheels converted to SRX style GYT, handlebar hook, billet brake lever, short black windshield or stock windsheild, factory cover. $4400 obo

847 274 9378

Thanks, Bill

Attachments

• viper0001.JPG
    viper0001.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 315
  • viper0002.JPG
    viper0002.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:

Bill, where in Il. are you located? Was the 800 one of the factory racing motors?

Thanks,

Bill

Those were the Factory 800's Yamaha used in sno cross back in 2001-2, I ended up with two engines and spare parts, they run great with Bender big bore pipes.

800's

I've recieved numerous questions regarding these engines, these were stock Yamaha parts jugs pistons and such they are not big bore parts and not wiesco pistons. This is not the only one, there are several running now, with pump gas heads they make 165-170HP@8600 with stock carbs. You can drive it all day. I have sold two of my previous sleds with the engines that my friends have and between us there is 12 to 13,000mi. on them collectively with no failures. There are 2 of them I built running in upstate New York, neither engine has had an engine issue in 5 yrs, of winning races. Feel free to ask any more questions.

Last edited:
It may be some time , however..., if your still building Big red 800 motors like this one ...., I would like on for my 2002 SRX ??

they just dont build them like this any more these are collector items BOYS im besides my self ive been a yami guy all my life when they quite makeing 2 strokes i bought a nytro 3 cylinder and its a beast . race tec guy has had the camera on my motor 2 times motor has never been opened i run stk 600 600 improv 600 snow pro and 700 stk ive beat f7 cats with it hang right on to the back bumper of apex in 660 and im running long track 153

Back