found 2 Sets of Jaws Pipes

robtan88

Guys. I stumbled across a fellow who has an add on KIJIJI in the Ottawa Ontario region. He has 2 SETS of jaws pipes listed for sale for a Vmax4 750/800 for $375. firm a set. These pipes are for strictley racing applications. The guys name is Trevor, and also requests (serious buyers only) 819-689-5127. .....Rob.

Will do. I spoke to the tech. of Jaws Pipes and he said that i won`t regret it. Off the record. The FIII pipes that bender used is Jaws pipes. I was suprised to here this. They will produce pipes on order. They are all hand built sectional pipes. They are suppose to run 10,200 to 10,400 like the howlers and i am anixous to see dyno papers because he told me that they have a very broad peak HP band compaired to other full race pipes. Good thing for me.

i spoke to trevor & sent him the money he asked for, that was about a month ago....now he won't return my calls & i still haven't recieved the pipes....nice way to do business, he told me he had 6 sets of these pipes...anyone else get shafted????

Trevor just called, he said that he was away on vacation. he said that he is shipping the pipes tomorrow..........

Will do. I spoke to the tech. of Jaws Pipes and he said that i won`t regret it. Off the record. The FIII pipes that bender used is Jaws pipes. I was suprised to here this. They will produce pipes on order. They are all hand built sectional pipes. They are suppose to run 10,200 to 10,400 like the howlers and i am anixous to see dyno papers because he told me that they have a very broad peak HP band compaired to other full race pipes. Good thing for me.
Hello! You still have jaws quads? //Robert

Back