Hydraulic brake bracket kits.

opsled

I had a request for my hyd brake kit so I made another run of 12. I have 6 left.

Used any trailing arm master, caliper, rotor and parking brake cable. A hose from any 4 stroke Yamaha is also needed as the trailing arm hose is a little short.

My bracket and hardware mounts the caliper. The original brake become the parking brake using the trailing arm cable.

Braking ability is night/day.

Bracket and mounting hardware $140 shipped in the US. I will ship to Canada and others But you pay the extra costs.

I had a request for my hyd brake kit so I made another run of 12. I have 6 left.

Used any trailing arm master, caliper, rotor and parking brake cable. A hose from any 4 stroke Yamaha is also needed as the trailing arm hose is a little short.

My bracket and hardware mounts the caliper. The original brake become the parking brake using the trailing arm cable.

Braking ability is night/day.

Bracket and mounting hardware $140 shipped in the US. I will ship to Canada and others But you pay the extra costs.

Nice!! Great product, I have one on my Vmax-4.

Vmaxmike was making the brackets as well a number of years ago, and would send all the other pieces as well if you were interested. A great addition, and yes, night and day difference stopping.

Vmaxmike was making the brackets as well a number of years ago, and would send all the other pieces as well if you were interested. A great addition, and yes, night and day difference stopping.

Maybe mine is one of his brackets.

Mike made a nice setup. It was two pieces of aluminum that were welded together then machined to bolt on where the original caliper mounted and then the HYD caliper mounted in about the same place mine does. The original caliper was removed completely and there was no parking brake. You also had to cage the rotor with a set screw so it didn't float anymore. It worked great but was labor intensive to make. I had the idea to make mine about two years before he started his but never got around to designing it. I wanted a look the was as close to OEM as possible and had a parking brake.

I sold and installed probably 10 complete kits too and still could but guys can buy their own parts so cheap now it I don't mess with it unless it's a guy from Sweden or some place like that who has trouble sourcing the components.

I have one bracket kit left from 14 I started with when I made this post. May do another run yet this year. The setup works on the 94-96 5-600 sleds too.

Back