Oem low black windshield

Tuchodi

My dealer say's he can get them still for $120 cdn so i would check the dealer before buying the used ones that i saw on ebay! Just trying to be helpful. i ordered one so i will see how long it takes to arrive. 8CM-77210-00-00
WINDSHIELD COMP. | AP

I think they were a dark smoke. I will have to wait for it to arrive. It just says windshield. Thanks for clarifying ! it has been a long time since i had one as the last machine i had was a 1995 st with the taller clear one on it.

Nice to see you getting parts for your project. Sometimes it's not easy,but persistance will pay off.
Keep us posted and good luck.

Patience and perseverance i have in abundance, Money on the other hand......Not so much! lol

on a different note, Full POWER Performance told me they are planning to re introduce a turbo kit for the Vmax4 later this winter. I sent an email and they sent this back;
We will be re-creating this turbo kit late this winter for an easy bolt on
project. We have many VM4s here so fitting, testing and tuning of the entire
turbo kit can be done. This is an awesome sled and I have had a new turbo
kit on the shelf since 1999 and have 10g invested in it so I really want to
make it work because we love our VM4s down here and know that it will work
good.

If i get the windshield that i ordered today i will post it and order for anyone needing it. The dealer here in the Yukon seems to try pretty hard to search for stuff and the listing said that it was in transit from Yamaha so what ever that means i will find out. Maybe they built another batch and they have been shipped from japan or wherever they come from?

New windshield arrived. First attempt at installation was a little crooked but since picture it straightened out. Too bad about the rest of the sled but all in good time i guess.

Attachments

• Photo-0032.jpg
    Photo-0032.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 162
  • Photo-0033.jpg
    Photo-0033.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 161
  • Photo-0034.jpg
    Photo-0034.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Photo-0036.jpg
    Photo-0036.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 161
  • Photo-0037.jpg
    Photo-0037.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 160
I ordered a windshield from Tuchodi's dealer in Canada. It is the original one that is discontinued in the states and it was only 120 plus shipping. It was really nice and new, but shipping was about $100.00 from Ca to the states. Still not that bad for a brand new windshield still in Yamaha packaging. GREAT deal for guys in Canada!

Sorry, should have let you know. It was worth it to me. They are selling for 160 on E bay plus shipping so I would have paid 170-180. I'm much happier w/ a brand new one for $50.00 more. Thanks for the info Tuchodi. Crazy that they are discontinued in states and not in Canada!

New windshield arrived. First attempt at installation was a little crooked but since picture it straightened out. Too bad about the rest of the sled but all in good time i guess.

Do you know if you can still get one of these windshields?

Back