1995 Vmax4 for sale

sinamax4

I need the room in my polebarn, so I am selling my 1995 Vmax4 800 with 35 ACTUAL MILES, YES, you read correctly, 35 ACTUAL MILES. Sled is museum quality!!!!! Included with sled is: Vmax4 cover, Yamaha sno force helmet, optional rear factory saddlebags, (if you want to install them), and the owners manual. This sled will only appreciate in value as time goes on!!!!! Asking $5000.00 firm. Please feel free to email or contact me by phone at 989-723-8907. I live in Henderson, Mich. about 90 miles Northwest of Detroit, Mich. Yes, I do have pics available for serious inquiries!

sinamax4 said:
Hello Merk, I will email you pics this morning! sinamax4

Hello!

No pictures so far. I hate to bug ya if you are having second thoughts about selling...

Tried emailing pics 2 days ago

Hello Merk! Tried emailing pics 2 days ago and according to my kodak pic collection page they all were sent to you. Will try again! John S aka sinamax4

I need your email address

Merk, please email me your email address as I have tried emailing pics and they are not going out to you. I have typed in Merk1993@aol.com. Is that correct? Please let me know asap as there is someone else interested in the sled also.

Back