79 Exciters F/S

YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
WOW!!! HEY MARK, ROAD TRIP.!!!!! VERY NICE. AND THESE ARE NOT 79,s. THERE 76,s !!!!!!! 3:16 (yammie tony)

thought you guys would like them...if i had an extra 1200 they would be in my back yard ASAP

YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
WOW!!! HEY MARK, ROAD TRIP.!!!!! VERY NICE. AND THESE ARE NOT 79,s. THERE 76,s !!!!!!! 3:16 (yammie tony)

Close Tony, they are 77's. 76's did not have the green in the decals. There were a few other differences but thats the easiest way to tell the 76 and 77 from each other. A local friend had a 77 that was perfect! perfect! perfect! that he sold a few years ago. It had been widened to SRX specs with nos rubber boots, a 78 SSR engine, 77 SRX skis, belly pan and pipes, Kawasaki heat exchangers in the tunnel and the windshield had been cut down. It was one tough looking sled that could back up it's looks. I'm sure whoever has it now has alot of fun with it on the lakes. He built a 76 Exciter this year for the local drags. It has a Phazer top end and if you didn't really know your Exciters you wouldn't know the difference by looking under the hood. He still had the stock (looking) Exciter carb and pipe in place and was running against some preaty stout SRX's, GPX's and Phazer's. He could give them hell for about 400ft and did beat some of them but with one carb and a single pipe didn't have enough air flow to carry it out the end. He had alot of guys shaking their heads and asking questions that knew what they just saw happen couldn't be right but he just stood there with a stogie in his mouth shrugged his shoulders and grinned. It was a fun day. If anybody is close enough to grab those Exciters do it they are worth alot more than what he is asking and almost impossible to find in that condition. The handle bar pads alone are worth $200+.
Phil, (opsled)

Back