1980 SRX 440 - pics soon

Roadrunner

I just wanted to post this on here. A friend of mine just bought a 1980 SRX 440 off the original owner since new. It has some tears in the seat, windshield is cracked, boots are good and he said the belly pan is not bad and is better then the one on Ebay right now. It is all original and has around 760 miles on it. I will be taking pics of it Saturday, so if anyone may be interested in it let me know. He does know the prices of these sleds pretty good but he has not told me what he will be asking for it, yet.
Doug

Nice sled,To bad the wind shield is cracked.I'd like to see more pics but I like looking at every SRX to compare notes

it,s a nice sled i ended up with it. everything you said it was doug! thanks for the help in buying it. i will post picts sometime this summer when i am done with it

luckyone- Glad to hear you are still enjoying it!! Always nice sleds down this way for sale. I know if we didn't have other things going on, I would of bought it in a heart beat!!
Doug

usually that is always the way it goes for me,finding the machine only to have something important financually going on. i would like to find a nice 87 exciter and as always a stock 77 srx!!

Back