1993 Yamaha Vmax4 For Sale

ALLSEASONRIDER

SLED IS SOLD

I have a very clean '93 available that will be sold with a signed Michigan registration.

It's trail ready with freshly changed chaincase/Pto oils and new slides. The sled runs very well and has around 7300 miles. It is very clean underhood and has a stock exhaust. The rear suspension bearings all checked out good when I had it out last month. The track has 144 studs with no pull throughs to the best of my knowledge.

Come out and see this beauty...I believe you will not be disapointed and expect the first person to view it to purchase it as well.

If someone is interested and would like more pics, I can email them.

These are the pics I have available but I plan to put up some fresh ones when I can get to the barn...probably this weekend.

The snow is coming :) $1600

Attachments

• 93 front black ws.JPG
    93 front black ws.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 93 L side.JPG
    93 L side.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 93 engine pic enhanced.jpg
    93 engine pic enhanced.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 93 dash pic.JPG
    93 dash pic.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 132
  • 93 L rear.JPG
    93 L rear.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 93 RR side.JPG
    93 RR side.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 93 pic5.JPG
    93 pic5.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 93 seat pic.jpg
    93 seat pic.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Sled is sold.

Thanks Joe, I hope you and Alicia had a nice drive back on her Birthday....you're a pretty lucky dude seeing as though you got a V4 on HER B-day!

Bring on the snow!!

Thank you Scott. I guess I am lucky. I've been wanting another one for quite a long time now. Not many 20 year old sleds out there that are as clean as that one. She's going to a good home and as soon as we get some snow maybe I will let Alicia ride it. After all it was her birthday present. Kind of.

Back