1994 vmax4 750 4 sale

1994 vmax4 750 SOLD

alright guys this is what i have, its a 94 750 that i have owned 3 yrs, sled bent a rod 2 yrs ago so i bought another half crank had a shop locall here tare it apart replace and check all parts out put it back togeather, i had a spark issue which endend up being the stator so bought a nice stator for it, and then we were good, i may have 75 miles on it since it was back togeather,right now it needs the carbs cleaned, but does start up and run fine but right too carbs seem to act up once in a while, so will need to be cleaned before riding, we have 4 sleds and i really want to get my 800 back togeather so one has to go, so if interested let me know i didnt put it on craigslist yet figured id put it on here first, needs seat cover put on it, has plastic skis and i has just shy of 5400 miles on it, its in pretty good shape needs some tlc but i hate to part it out, which if i dont get what im asking i will, sled is located in pottstown ,pa 19465 any questions just ask, was in a enclosed trailer till a few weeks back when i sold my trailer, (building a pole barn next month so will need to be out side till then figure $1200 is cheap enough , that leaves it whom ever buy it some money to replace the seat cover and clean carbs

Attachments

• nick on vmax 2009.jpg
    nick on vmax 2009.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 170
  • wvmax4 1.jpg
    wvmax4 1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 169
  • w vmav4.jpg
    w vmav4.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

had a guy locall make me a offer on the hood off the sled that is a pretty good offer,if there is enough interest i may part it out so if anything on this you may want just ask if there is enough interest ill part it if not ill keep it in the corner of the shop for a spare sled i guess, looking to get my oldest son a 800 like mine only reason im selling this one along with we really dont need all the ones we have, let me knowmike

had a guy locall make me a offer on the hood off the sled that is a pretty good offer,if there is enough interest i may part it out so if anything on this you may want just ask if there is enough interest ill part it if not ill keep it in the corner of the shop for a spare sled i guess, looking to get my oldest son a 800 like mine only reason im selling this one along with we really dont need all the ones we have, let me knowmike
ps by the way i do have the aircleaners for the sled just off cause i was going tto take the carbs off to go thru them when i get some time

Back