1996 Vmax4 800 For Sale

Schicks

I really don't want to sell this sled but I need to. I would like to see it go to a good home so I am posting it here before I put it on Craigslist. I've owned this for over 10 years and have never had any issues. This has always been stored indoors, the guy I bought this from also stored it inside. It has never seen salt either. I would keep it at my cabin in the UP all winter long. If it ever needed to come home it was trailered before or after winter on a covered trailer.

• 136" track with a 2" lugs. Hook up is amazing and it still handles very well even with the longer track.
  • Quad pipes. I also have twin stingers with the manifolds that I would probably be willing to include.
  • It has a performance secondary clutch too. I can't remember what brand off the top of my head.
  • Paint job was done by a local auto body shop (I love the paint job but in retrospect wish I would have left it stock).
  • Fresh top end.
  • New rear shocks.
  • Full cover.

I can't remember how many miles are on it but I can verify later. All the bogey wheels turn freely. Hifax is in good shape and the hot grips still work. For some reason I can't figure out how to attach my pics, maybe because I'm a new member? I will be happy to email or text photos.

You can call/text me at 616.402.5063. Sled is located in Grand Haven MI.

Thanks
Brian

Back