93 part out or some trade

cat eater

Ok so what i got is a 93 v 4 with 6000 or so miles, according to old owner just got both sleds 3 weeks ago motor had 50 miles on rebuild it was 180 crank welded with the bender ing box, i rode it last week end ran 75 miles it rode very well,it has m10.6 suspension with a 11/4 track with studs down the center will post pics on monday or have a video from my phone with it running they installed weisco pistons, im keeping some of the plastic like hood and front nose and side panels sled compression was left to right 110,115,118,120 it also came with two extra secondarys and a comet 4 post i will start pulling it apart when engine sells want the owner to hear it for him self. call or email Rick 517-719-7398 motor asking 900.00 or best resonable offer will trade for 800 race parts like 38mm or bigger carbs big bore kits clutching parts just let me know thanks

Is that a scotch brite air cleaner? Lol. Had to ask... prob just about the right air restriction...Looks like 90% of the factory ones have been eaten by mice.

Chris

I know right was talking to hotrod the other day about parts, i told him that it had kn prefilter i thought pulled one out and was like holy s%it its a scotch bright.

I wanna be a billionair so freakin bad!!! no patent here but for 10.99 shipped we will be rich whole box do like ten sleds for 3 bucks.lol

Back