'95 VMax4 800 in Battle Creek, MI 1200 bucks

ALLSEASONRIDER

Not mine.

The owner is selling it cheap....runs but underhood is pretty rusty/dirty...needs overall cleanup. Also, it has a proaction skid/4400 miles/track decent but needs new studs/skiis pretty nice. It looks like it has a '96 seat.

http://battlecreek.craigslist.org/sno/4271418867.html

Attachments

• vmax4 BC engine 2.jpg
    vmax4 BC engine 2.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 74
  • vmax4 BC engine.jpg
    vmax4 BC engine.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 73
  • vmax4 BC skid.jpg
    vmax4 BC skid.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 73
  • vmax4 BC pipes.jpg
    vmax4 BC pipes.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

With all the surface rust the price is right, but man I wish people would think twice about how they store their toys!

She's rusty but trusty!
Needs a lot of detailing, but could be a nice machine.

Vmax4rules,
What are the trails like in the UP?

Vmax4rules,
What are the trails like in the UP?

Not enough snow here in the southern part of the UP for me to ride yet (about a foot on the ground and maybe 4 inches of base on the trail) but about 60 miles north of here they have around 2 1/2 - 3 feet on the ground. Check these websites out: www.uptravel.com and www.fishweb.com both sites have trail condition updates.

Not enough snow here in the southern part of the UP for me to ride yet (about a foot on the ground and maybe 4 inches of base on the trail) but about 60 miles north of here they have around 2 1/2 - 3 feet on the ground. Check these websites out: www.uptravel.com and www.fishweb.com both sites have trail condition updates.

Can I ask where in the UP you are? I think we are not far apart.

Thanks
I'll check them out.
Not much snow around here either. I've put on 3 or 400 miles so far. Between the marginal snow and extremely cold weather, it's been tough to do much riding. But on the bright side, been getting a lot of projects done in heated the shop:/

Thanks
I'll check them out.
Not much snow around here either. I've put on 3 or 400 miles so far. Between the marginal snow and extremely cold weather, it's been tough to do much riding. But on the bright side, been getting a lot of projects done in heated the shop:/

GO NORTH YOUNG MAN. Lots of snow in Manitoba, just wait till the weather warms up.

With all the surface rust the price is right, but man I wish people would think twice about how they store their toys!

yea, when the current owner purchased it I believe it was pretty nice...however, he had an open trailer and hauling it on that for the last 8 years has had a big time negative effect...

Turch, I would love to, but not alowed into Canada until 2017. Apparently you Canadians feel that I am a menace to society! Lol

Hmmm a menace you say Hmmmmm 2017 you say Ok IL wait it will give time to pick up the beer

Back