god it hurts

jqualls1974

install brand new usi skis. chest swells cuz it looks great. ride for an hour last night with kids. go to gas station tonight open it up roll roll roll. thats right guys brand new usi skis nice smooth field & fresh snow. leave gas station open her up ski snaps and I hit the ground HARD. so i gather myself, its only a couple miles just try to limp it back. WRONG. bruised ribs and sprained wrist I HOPE. We will c what ER says in morning. Am I the only that is not thrilled with usi?

Last edited:

Dude. That sucks. I hope you have no broken bones. I have usi skis and never a problem. Hope the sled isn't trashed.

Jason. If these were brand new skis, I would be in touch with USI as there could be a flaw worth looking at in the manufacturing of them, and I,m sure they would want to know about this, or the potential of this happening again, or even a liability issue. In the meen time get yourself heeled up our Vmax4 friend, because you are going to have a long winter at the rate you are going, and we are just getting started...Rob.

sled came through it pretty good broken windshield (also brand new) as far as me bruised and bumped except for pride and thats a different story. Put the old skis back this morning and off and running. not sure whats goin on with the skis but ill try to get ahold of usi this week.

I have seen it a couple of times before with those usi. but it was years ago. Very dangerous when it happens. if they bend too much, they can get weak. so if they got any strees marks,this can happen.

Back