Hastings Grass Drags anyone?

ALLSEASONRIDER

This weekend I believe is the Hastings, MI snow show with grass drags & swap meet. Anyone going this year?

I am thinking about taking some of my Vmax4 parts to the swap meet to sell. PSI quads, Bulkhead + tunnel with some other misc. parts still attached, rack of carbs, hood with headlight/dark w/s, side panels, rear bumper + cover, and some other misc. pieces.

It's always a good time if anybody can make it. I hope to see some of you guys there!

:party:

hey scott, i will have the 78 exciter there. have you seen brett huffs nytro yet? ran 3.98 sec at haydays.first sled in the 3s, cant wait to see in person. see ya there if you go saturday.

amzoil72 said:
hey scott, i will have the 78 exciter there. have you seen brett huffs nytro yet? ran 3.98 sec at haydays.first sled in the 3s, cant wait to see in person. see ya there if you go saturday.

Bret I haven't seen the Nytro. Yea, I am planning on going for Saturday, although I will have to leave for a bit during the middle of the day for my 9 year old's football game. Hope to see you there!

Back