Looking for 800 head

No big hurry. I'm blowing coolant (have been for a long time) and think its from a micro fracture in a head that got beat up a couple years ago with a busted ring/detonation. Doesn't show up on compression test and engine has to have been run awhile for it to start blowing. Haven't tested the radiator cap yet but I want an extra set of heads anyway. If I find a set, I need to give them to Hauck so he can machine them to match my set up.

I have a set they still have the water manifold on give me a decent price with shipping included.I ship priority mail If I seperate the heads I could put it in a 11.95 flat rate box

I have a set they still have the water manifold on give me a decent price with shipping included.I ship priority mail If I seperate the heads I could put it in a 11.95 flat rate box

Does $100 do it? They are good shape? Uncut? Not cracked? No engine pieces bounced off them a few thousand times (like some of mine)? I don't need the water manifold.

no not cut or grenaded they are really nice The clutch blew apart and busted the crankcase.$100 shipped is good paypal is r_yearton@yahoo.com As soon as I get payment I will ship it.If you want pics send me your email address I will take and send via my phone

everything is correct the email you sent probably went to my phone.the pics came from my phone.your heads should be getting closer to you.I still have a complete 8bu engine just needs to be put back together just dont have carbs

Back