MUST SEE!!! 2007 Yamaha Apex Turbo MTN

quadzillaracer

I have decided to sell my modified 2007 Yamaha Apex Mountain Turbo sled. This sled was originally shown in action for the movie "Mountain Mod Mania 6"

Currently has 2182 actual miles since new. This Apex has many great mods that I will post further below. This sled is absolutely eye catching with professionally painted "Bright Orange Pearl" paint, the original blue paint was removed by media blasting to bare plastic for strong bond. This was all done in March 2009

I have also removed the small "baby" GT2554R turbo and upgraded to a new Garrett GT3071R Turbo (not GT28 series) and short 3" dump pipe. I have been running the sled with the GT30 series turbo at 22-23 pounds of boost with straight VP C-16 race fuel and dropped boost to 12 pounds for trail riding with 92 octane pump fuel at sea level with no issues. The sled has a very unique sound of its own with the large GT30 turbo.

Specifications:

2007 Yamaha Apex Mountain

Mileage: 2182 actual miles

Boondocker Front Mount Turbo Kit w/ upgraded GT3071R (not GT25 or GT28)

Boondocker Head Shim modification installed

Pure Logic Fuel Controller

AEM Wideband A/F ratio gauge

Autometer Boost gauge

Turbo XS Custom Knock Light

Tether switch/ with cord

Powdercoated A-arms "Black"

Ohlins Front Shocks

Simmons Plastic Skis (black w/ orange swirl)

BOSS high rise seat "Flat Top"

Wildchild Gas Rack

'08 Yamaha Snowflap

Custom Ice Age Suspension rails

Arctic Skid w/ float (40 pounds lighter than stock skid)

TimberSled Drop Brackets

10" aluminum billet Idler Wheels

162" Camoplast paddle track (WILL ALSO COME WITH SPARE 174" track)

Heat Wrapped header pipe

Custom Orange Pearl Paint, professionally preped and painted

Liteweight 1-piece composite hood, flashing cut for air flow on cooler

Skid Plate

Wahl anti-ratchet drivers

Sorry, if I left any information out. I am asking $12,500 for this great sled. I can deliver and meet at no charge in South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin as I work in these areas on a monthly basis. If I do not respond to your post with in 1-day, please call me at 715-271-5487, as I don't always have access to my computer.

Thank you,

Justin Durand

Back