need 92 vmax 4 hood!!

jdtm

My wife had an accident and hit a tree with her sled tonight I've straitened the sheet metal as best I can, but the hood had been repaired before, and this did not help, time for a new one now. If anyone knows anyone who has a hood laying around please let me know wife wont stop crying about it.Thanks

the one has a hole in it by the air intake for the radiator and a crack by the hood tie down the other was kinda beat up and more money

I have one off a 93 in very good condition I will let go for $150. No major cracks if memory serves me correctly. I am working out of Grand Rapids for a few days but will be back home in Kazoo later in the week. I am assuming you are in Montague, Michigan, correct? Later this week or this weekend we could meet if that works for you.
Thanks, Scott

Yes Montague MI. But, no cash on hand may have some tomorrow but it is spent may be able to pick up in 3 weeks. I got it back as good as i could and its usable for now but I want to go through it this summer and fix all the rig job crap the last guy did. I will need a rear bumper cover (plastic) and nose cone both front struts these are covered in Bondo and painted black due to dents and a seat this one is good but off a regular V-Max and no YAMAHA logo on back plus its hard as a rock. That's why she hit the tree in the first place seat is like sitting on wax paper on a waxed hood or something any ways you have my list if you want to work with me as cash is short I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Josh

I'll work with you on the parts as I have quite a few available and many could fit your needs. Just let me know.
Scott

I'm probably too far away from you for the hood, but I do have one. It's a 92, it's got a crack by the louvered air outlets but not very bad. Shipping would probably be pricey tho. If interested I can take pics and we can look at shipping. I'm using it now anyway, so if you are doing this in the spring it's better for me (picked up mint 93 plastics). Nose cone? The piece right in front of the hood or the triangle shaped pieces on the left and right behind the strut cans? I will have the pieces on the side available in the spring. I'll have a bumper cover too, tho its got a minor nick out of it. Again I can take pics. If interested, let me know, no hurry. I will be reasonable as well, but of course, shipping could be an issue.

I have a brand new bare black hood with nothing on it, and a used hood with stickers, headlight and guage cluster with a crack by the hood latch. Call 1-414-430-4000.

Back