probably starting to part out 1994 vmax4 750 with sc4 suspension any needs ?

i figure after the weekend im going to probably part the sled out since theres not any interest in the whole sled,it is complete runs great i know its worth alot more in parts but was trying to leave it togeather, pm if you need any parts pics of it in the classified ads sled for sale same title, seats the only thing not in the greatest shape hood and the rest of the sled is nice

alright any parts except the radiator hose you may need let me know its a complete running sled so every parts available but the radiator hose ill try and get some pics tommorrow of the engine and the vmax cover (off a 96 800 i believe,) hate to do it but no reasonable offers and really dont want to deal with storing it all summer and getting it ready again,so what all does everyone need, not taking apart till there is enough of it spoken for in case someone wanted the whole sled,if motor is sold it will be in pieces in a week

I would be all over this machine if it were in Western Canada. A complete Vmax-4 is still worth more and easier to sell than a pile of parts, I would buy all of them to keep them from being parted out if I could. Storing it might be a small price to pay to give someone else a chance to ride it. I will trade anyone most of an Apex for a Vmax-4 in driving distance of my location.

i agree with you totally i hate to take it apart but had no offers that made any sense to sell it, im not selling it for $750 when i just spent that on the suspesion and track i offered the sled for 650 less the track and skid, also offered the sled for 950 complete no takers so i cant see giving it away any cheaper when i know i can get more than that in parts alone,it rides like a cadillac with this suspesion just dont have time for it, has a nice hood on it good running motor but you know its tough times for most and money is not easy to come by

How much for the hood and air box? and i will need more stuff later. The damn tree wouldn't move!!! Will you ship to Canada?

Back