Time to part a '93 750?

ALLSEASONRIDER

Guys I would like to check the interest level for parts from my '93 that I am seriously considering parting.

I recently cleaned the carbs and this sled runs great! I have not had much interest from craigslist as it is in need of a replacement track and I would guess most guys would like to get one 'turn key'.

Also, after I made the purchase I found that their is some damage under the belly pan near where the track makes the turn by the drivers. It looks as if the previous owner had hit something solid and dented that area. It is not hitting the track...far from it and doesn't have any affect on rideability. I would guess that it has been this way for quite some time. With the track removed this area would not be bad to fix.

It has a little over 7k miles on it and pretty much what you see is what you get. The seat is decent but not perfect and is very usable as is (150). I may keep the skiis and put them on my '96 but I'm not sure at this point.

See pics and let me know what items you would have interest in and based on responses, I will decide whether or not to part it...but odds are I will be.

All parts would be available as it is a complete sled including the M-10 (625) and the engine can be heard running prior to purchase (675). The only parts that would be 'on hold' would be the body panels as mistermax has expressed interest in those.

Prices are somewhat negotiable...I will work with you'all to hopefully make it a win-win deal for us both. Not really interested in shipping large parts....local pickup/meeting somewhere would work best.

Send me a PM with parts needed and I will let you know what I can do.

Attachments

• 93 vmax4 rt side.jpg
    93 vmax4 rt side.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 93 vmax4 front.jpg
    93 vmax4 front.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 93 underhood.jpg
    93 underhood.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 93 rear.jpg
    93 rear.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 102
  • photo (27).jpg
    photo (27).jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 93 speedo.jpg
    93 speedo.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

How much for hood and ski?
Hi dom:)
I will check with mistermax to verify that he is still interested in the body panels and report back....did you just need the hood or are you looking for hood/windshield/guages/headlight/trim pieces etc also?

As for the skiis, sorry but at this point I am planning to hang on to those for my '96.

Also, I am not sure how the shipping would be for something as large as the hood to you in Quebec (could be lots of $$)....I would love to take a road trip and deliver it to you....as would my wife...That's probably not going to happen at this time though....
Thanks for your interest.

Back