VMAX 4 Sleds and Parts for sale

KING OF THE LAKE

Starting to clearance out my entire inventory of vmax 4 sleds and parts. Below is a beginning list. I am not going to post pictures of the stuff as just about everyone knows what it all is. Serious interest only. I am looking to sell the listed as one lot, but may consider individual parts sales to serious buyers. Price for everything is listed at the bottom of the list. Thanks,Brian. Please pm or email me with questions.

1-1993 vmax 4 sled less engine and skis. Includes airboxes, secondary clutch, ignition cdi, wiring,coils. Good condition-hood has been fixed once it appears.

1-1994 vmax 4 750 engine complete with carbs and engine mounts. Does not include primary clutch. This engine is stock and was pulled from a sled that had about 895 miles on it. Engine has good compression.

1-1993 vmax 4 750 frame assembly with wiring, steering, and bellypan, and front bumper. The tunnel has some rippling on the right side from a track being thrown at high speed, but the bulkhead and bellypan are perfect. This has no bodypanels except the bellypan on this frame. It is bare bones except for what i mentioned above.

1 - New seat cover assembly from yamaha that fits all 92 to 94 vmax 4 sleds. Includes the rear trunk flap also.

1 - New left side strut can that fits 93-94 vmax 4 750 and ST mountain max 750 and 800 sleds. No dents - this is a new new part.

1 - New nos Yamaha std. height windshield. Fits all vmaxes. This is the stock replacement smoke unit that was on all 92-94 sleds.

1 pair of like new stock pipes off a 750 with y-pipes. These were only dyno pipes and have never been run on the trail. Still have the factory paint on them.

1 - aftermarket low low black windshield. Most likely snostuff brand from the looks.

1- used Bender Racing drilled lightweight brake rotor.

1- SET of used PSI 750 Modblaster Quad Pipes. Need new paint and the silencers repacked with new insulation.

Asking $1375.00 for all listed. Open to discussion on individual pieces as listed but I will not part out stuff from the sleds/frames or the engine.

If you would separate these items I would be interested in the
" 1- used Bender Racing drilled lightweight brake rotor."
What would you take shipped to 04103? Thanks for your time!

To all of you that have responded to this ad or pm'ed me, I am waiting to hear from someone that may buy all listed as a lot sale. I will let you know one by one if I will sell anything individually. Hope to know soon. Thanks, Brian

Back