Where can I get super slippery sliders Now

mistermax

Hi,
Picked up imp 800 last week that had no sliders or metal clips on track. I assume it was last grass raced?
Asked if anyone has run ice with no sliders and extra wheels didnt get much responce. I put new chiseled
up track and blue standard hyfax on and took it out for its first run.I Love it!!! went 6.09et in 660ft on its first
pass with me on it (255lbs) thank you Craigslist..lol But barley made second pass as hyfax melted to clips, Trying
to find the best sliders advaliable now. Looked at SLP and Wahl but they dont list older vmax`s. is there another
more current model sled that takes sliders to fit Max4??

Thanks Kirk

Thanks Bubba I will call them. Come to the world series in 2 weeks they have normal class and Bracket classes also. Run it.

man im not sure where you work but i want to be wherever that last pic was taken! lol. im pretty sure the newer yamaha skids like srx viper rx1 all take the same slide as the vmax4. thats a very nice looking sled! where is that world series at? i might make it. did you get that turbo one done?

Last edited:
ok i just double checked. my stock skid rails are 25mm wide. the Inside width on the "new" hyfax are 25 mm they will slide on. the only difference i can see is the outside width on my worn ones are 30mm wide and the new ones are 35mm wide. my new ones are GYT and are part # SMA-DPSSR-00-00 they are yamahas super slippery design. but they claim they are for 03 and newer skids. so i would say that the Wahl # 20 is the design you want but i would call wahl. just not at lunch time because all the support guys go to lunch at the same time! lol

Back