1992 VMax 4 Pink/magenta Ski Skins NOS for sale

82SRX500

Guys, I have secured 50 pink ski skins for the Vmax 4 1992 aluminum skis. These are long discontinued by Yamaha. They list out at $41.00 EACH! when they were for sale by Yamaha. I am selling these at a discount at: $45+shipping in the USA for a PAIR. Yes a PAIR! I will not ship these internationally. Sorry, just too expensive.

Email me directly at: toizrit@comcast.net I take credit cards and Paypal or Money Orders.

Thanks,

Jon Bertolino

Attachments

• pskins.jpg
    pskins.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 364

Please dont take this the wrong way, but if the buyer is paying the shipping then how is it too expensive to ship internationally?

Guys, I have secured 50 pink ski skins for the Vmax 4 1992 aluminum skis. These are long discontinued by Yamaha. They list out at $41.00 EACH! when they were for sale by Yamaha. I am selling these at a discount at: $45+shipping in the USA for a PAIR. Yes a PAIR! I will not ship these internationally. Sorry, just too expensive.

Email me directly at: toizrit@comcast.net I take credit cards and Paypal or Money Orders.

Thanks,

Jon Bertolino

Just and update..... I have seven sets left. So not many.

Jon,

Not sure if you have any left or not but I forwarded your information to someone who was interested in getting a set.

Ken

Does anyone have a set that they do not have on a sled that they could take some measurements. Like thickness of the plastic.

Thanks
Nator

Does anyone have a set that they do not have on a sled that they could take some measurements. Like thickness of the plastic.

Thanks
Nator

I just sold the last set of pink ones I had but do have a set of black I could dig out and measure. Dimensionally all the colors are the same.

Are you looking to have some made?

opsled

Took some pictures today. This is a Yamaha OEM skin that fits in the grooves on the bottom of the ski. It's been out in the trailer in the heat of Summer and cold of Winter, so they could be a little distorted. Thickness is .12" - .14". Overall length is about 38 1/2". Width is about 5 5/8".

2021-01-23 034.jpg

2021-01-23 035.jpg

2021-01-23 036.jpg

2 1/2" diameter washer fits in the inside radius and the radius on the bottom of the skin
2021-01-23 037.jpg

Front radius starts about 10" from the end of the ski
2021-01-23 038.jpg

You should be able to get most of the measurements from your ski. The pictures are downsized by the website software when you upload them, so they're not as clear as the pictures I took with the camera. I can email them to you if you want.

Shark

Back