1992 vmax4

amzoil72

well here we go, with heavy heart i have to put the 4 up for sale, have had some serious medical events in the last month so i am forced to sell. just over 2300 miles, 800 exhaust and aftermarket can just repacked, 3" drop tubes, anti ratchet drivers, htdraulic brake, aftermarket 1" studded track, 22t 39t gearing, runs very good, needs nothing, cover included. i thought i would put it here first. asking 1300 obo i can email more pics or answer questions at ssrvvintage@aol.com
102_1137.jpg
102_1148.jpg

Bret that sled looks great!

I know you have a ton of time into it and am very sorry to hear that you are selling due to the recent medical events you have been dealing with. Keep your head up and a positive attitude for the fastest recovery...I know it's easy for me to say/type that but I really wish you the best. If I had an extra grand and change, it would be in my stable.

Scott

thanks scott, hasnt been easy, sold it today. i still have one more in the garage, not anywere as nice as this one was. on the plus side, when i am able to work on sleds again, i will be restoring the other one from the ground up, so i guess its not a total loss. just hope i dont have to sell any more from the stable.

Sorry to hear of your medical issues amzoil.wish I would have seen that before I bought my 2nd one! Hope you get better soon! That was a beautiful sled!

Last edited:

Back