1994 vmax 4 750 w/ sc4 suspension

im listing my 94 for sale again no interest im parting out, the sled is in nice shape less the seat cover rides like a dream with the suspension which cost me 700 to have installed in the sled, the bottom end was redone with less than 50 miles on it cause it bent a rod from the plastic tab so it has all fresh gaskets top to bottom, i just dont like the cold much anymore and the kids dont ride the sleds so i wanna have it leave,im asking $1000 for the sled, ill sell the sled less the skid and track for 650 firm i have a vmax 4 cover i will sell seperate for 150 thats for a 96 i believe which i wont sell till the sled is sold, if interested in parts let me know i may just part it out look at old post for the sled for pic computer crashed and have no pics in this one ill try and load when i can

thanks carllaponte for the post, we race micro sprints and i enjoy that much more than the snowmobile thing,only reason im selling it off my boys would rather sled down the hills here then ride snowmobile,i litterally put 1 miles on it this winter so shame but it needs to go to someone who likes the snow i always like to post here to everyone because its a great group of guys on here who love the sleds, thanks again,mike

no offers by friday sending it to the parts section and parting it out hate to do so but really dont want to deal with the summerizing it and then getting ready for winter again next year to ride 20 miles again so any interest or in the parts let me know,mike

any offers? have not had enough interest in the parts yet for me to sell it in parts yet reasonable offers may take one so if anyones interested let me know i believe it will go on ebay soon

getting closer to winter will be parting out if doesnt go soon, been holding off but ill part as soon as people start riding if its still here

Back