1994 White Vmax4 drag sled---$1950

ALLSEASONRIDER

Located in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

This sled was setup for ice drags with shorty skis, it's lowered and has a stock exhaust with straight stingers instead of the heavy silencer. With the exhaust setup this way it is extremely LOUD and since it has a Comet clutch with a high engagement, it is not trail rideable in its current form. Also, it has not been raced in over 6 years (never under my ownership).

I acquired this sled as part of a package with 3 others & I've owned it for over 5 years. I recently cleaned the carbs, replaced the fuel lines from pumps to carbs & installed the skid with new sliders. I'm 55 and now have no plans to race it so it's time for it to go to someone that can use it as it's supposed to be.

The previous owner had the body panels repainted white to give this sled a unique look that seems to turn a lot of heads. Also as you can see in the pics it has an SRX style seat & handle bar pad. This Vmax4 runs well and with some final touches could be a lot of fun on ice, grass or whatever. I have no information on the engine and what has or has not been done to it beyond what's mentioned above.

I've priced it fairly I believe and if you have interest please don't hesitate to contact me for a time to view. Lastly, I have a Michigan registration that I'll sign over to the new owner.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• white V4 LF.jpg
    white V4 LF.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 169
  • WHITE V4 L.jpg
    WHITE V4 L.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 172

Back