1997 VMAX 4 MM

Thank you for pictures. I am not interested anymore. In my opinion is not value so much, some examples, brake are old mechanism,is should be already liquid brake, , suspension is old and chassis is looking somehow prototype like you say.Good luck for selling. Iam looking little bit more original and better shape.

Thank you for pictures. I am not interested anymore. In my opinion is not value so much, some examples, brake are old mechanism,is should be already liquid brake, , suspension is old and chassis is looking somehow prototype like you say.Good luck for selling. Iam looking little bit more original and better shape.

No problem, thank you for looking although you are incorrect on your examples. It is a 97 which is the first and only year for hydraulic brake which it has and it is the first and only year for 10" suspension which it also has. It is all original and never been changed. You can try to find one of the other 75 they made that hasn't been crashed or destroyed, hahaha.

Cheers

Thank you for new pictures. sorry my bad knowledge off Vmax 800. Well am still interested but biggest problem is. Iam in Germany and is needs to be shipped here. I trz to look quate but is difficult in US.
If you have idea , i am happy to hear.
br.juha

Thank you for new pictures. sorry my bad knowledge off Vmax 800. Well am still interested but biggest problem is. Iam in Germany and is needs to be shipped here. I trz to look quate but is difficult in US.
If you have idea , i am happy to hear.
br.juha

No problem, yes shipping would be difficult.

I make some research and find some ship company. But think is is need to be make crate ready and they will pick from you or you need to bring it airport Ny,newark i think. so , question is for you what is your lowest price and also this service to make crate, size like 2m length and 1.2m width ,and 1 height, about 210kg. Thank you in advance.
br.juha
ps. what is your location in Maine?

I make some research and find some ship company. But think is is need to be make crate ready and they will pick from you or you need to bring it airport Ny,newark i think. so , question is for you what is your lowest price and also this service to make crate, size like 2m length and 1.2m width ,and 1 height, about 210kg. Thank you in advance.
br.juha
ps. what is your location in Maine?

I think you need to do some more research on shipping. NY or Newark is an 8 hr drive from where i am. I can get it crated no problem. I can get a crate from a local snowmobile dealer. Driving it that far for shipping of course would be extra. If you are serious and get some good information on shipping then we can talk price. Thank you

I think you need to do some more research on shipping. NY or Newark is an 8 hr drive from where i am. I can get it crated no problem. I can get a crate from a local snowmobile dealer. Driving it that far for shipping of course would be extra. If you are serious and get some good information on shipping then we can talk price. Thank you
Is the 97 800 still for sale thanks

Back