3:16 95 on grass

Photos

Hey Tony, glad to hear ya did some whoopin last weekend. According to the top picture, it looks like she's hook'in up pretty good

Be good
Skinner:cool:

THATS ACTUAALY A OLDER PICTURE OF MY 95, THE JACOBEY SHOTS ARE WAY BETTER AND THE SLED HAS COME ALONG WAY SINSE THIS PHOTO AS FARR AS SET-UP. 3:16 (tony)

Hey thundercrap, did you ever upgrade to a yamaha yet? or are you still stuck riding around on the ole thunderchicken? The reason for this comment, is i believe your quote of racer7x saying "yammiegod on grass", is a negative remark, and probley a lame attempt at trashing yammiegod. there is nothing wrong with us kidding around with each other, but considering your past, I`m not real sure, your not trying to start problems again. and if you are. again, i must asume that you got your azz handed to ya by a vmax 4, and just cant get over it.

hey sean, the reason your sled probley just sits there and spins, is becuase i would imagine you probley dont wieght much more than 90lbs, so your not getting the track to hook up. which is probley a good thing. you would`nt want it to flip over on ya! AL P

Last edited:

Back