93 VMax 4 Seat Wanted

Perry Klosterbuer 507-220-1499 In SE MN.

His covers are exact and better quality than factory. You can send him the whole seat and he will do it or you can just buy the cover. His workmanship is perfect.

Not cheap but you will not be disappointed. He gets about $325 for a cover.

opsled

Yep, I’ve talked to Perry about recovering mine. Like you said, he does great work.
Just thought I’d check to see if someone had a complete one just to save time.

Thanks for that. I've seen some crummy replacement seat covers. Now I know who to call if I ever need mine replaced.

Shark

One thing to remember with Perry is that he only does like a dozen or so at a time. The heat pleating that is involved with making them perfect is VERY expensive. I'm not sure how the whole process goes but he has the pleating done using his molds (I think) and then puts them together. In order to get it all done at an affordable cost he has to do that many at a time so he has to sit on a substantial outlay of $ until a bunch are sold.

One thing to remember with Perry is that he only does like a dozen or so at a time. The heat pleating that is involved with making them perfect is VERY expensive. I'm not sure how the whole process goes but he has the pleating done using his molds (I think) and then puts them together. In order to get it all done at an affordable cost he has to do that many at a time so he has to sit on a substantial outlay of $ until a bunch are sold.
Just bought 2 of his seat for 97 and 96 V4’s. They are not even close to the original design from Yamaha. Heat pleating yes but that’s where it stops. Wrong size lettering. Pleat spacing wrong. backrest height wrong. Side profile wrong. It’s like he guessed how to make a 97/96. It’s a 95 he tried to make into a 97/96. I have pics to prove.

Just bought 2 of his seat for 97 and 96 V4’s. They are not even close to the original design from Yamaha. Heat pleating yes but that’s where it stops. Wrong size lettering. Pleat spacing wrong. backrest height wrong. Side profile wrong. It’s like he guessed how to make a 97/96. It’s a 95 he tried to make into a 97/96. I have pics to prove.
Well 96 and 97 are different. His are not done like them. His are done to the 94 style flap and work on the 92-95 perfectly. I have two and they are perfect. I have not seen him ever say they are correct for the 96 or 97. He knows they are different and because of that and the limited numbers he could sell he doesn't make them. Also just announced that he is done with all of the heat pleated Yamaha seats as the company who is doing the heat pleating wanted a $10,000 minimum order. He had 4 of his new covers left and one used take off 96 cover. He was taking offers starting at $380 shipped. They were gone in an hour. So, if you are unhappy just resell them and make your$ back and more. I will add you are the only one I have seen that was unhappy with his work. Sorry you had a bad experience.

Back