96 for sale

Ted

Vmax-4 Collector
96 for sale . Engine needs to be installed. CLEAN!! $1800. I might be moving. I got too much stuff.800 engine has 140 psi on all 4)
92 engine. $350 runs. 120psi all 4.
Have some clutches and gears.

Last edited:

If I don't get any interest in the sled soon I'm gonna part it.
I also have a chiseled track. 93 hood 93 seat 92 seat 800 chaincase and gears. 2 primaries(750,800), 2 secondaries(800, one with hauck V helix). 800 jackshaft, 92 tool kit, gas tanks, etc

Last edited:
I have decided to part this sled. The engine is out of it already. If you are looking for very clean stock 96 800 parts then you will be very pleased with these parts. I will text or email pics, PM me here for pics or more info.

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 273
More

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 271
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 271
Asking $950 for the engine. Plus shipping of course. About 1000 miles on rebuild. Has mild shaved heads. 140 psi on all four. This engine came out of the 96 I wrecked last winter. It ran beautifully on the trail, lake and strip. I used it mostly to rip across my small lake doing 0-80mph runs. Of course until I overheated the brakes and the bonding that holds the pad to the backing plate failed and the pad fell off at 75mph. Wish the damn thing was rivoted on.

Seat is sold but I have a perfect seat off a 92 and a good condition seat off a 93

I had a excellent transaction with him with the pipes I bought from him, exactly how he described them and on time.

I had a excellent transaction with him with the pipes I bought from him, exactly how he described them and on time.

as did I , bought some panels from ted and was exactly as described and a good deal to boot as well as quick shipping and very safely packaged for shipment... as far as im concerned . ted is a stand up guy... I see you tried to steal a sale on his post though.... just saying....

I don't remember trying to steal a sale on any of Ted's post!!
I don't believe that was meant for you Rob....it was for the new guy saying bad stuff about Mr. Ted.

As for Ted, I have dealt with him and he is a great guy. Us long-term dudes on this site are a tight knit group so I think the new guy should try to work things out with Ted...

FSHN4DLRS if you have a problem with one of the members pm me so we can discuss it but I wont put up with any posts that is bashing members

FSHN4DLRS if you have a problem with one of the members pm me so we can discuss it but I wont put up with any posts that is bashing members

We never have.

Ted has been a member here for a few years and has helped out a lot of other members.

FSHN4DLRS - If you have a seat to sell, you're welcome to start a new thread in the Members Selling parts Classified Forum. Posting your seat for sale in another member's thread, then trashing them, won't cut it around here.

If you don't know how to post a new thread, ask.

Shark

Back