boondocker nos

jminor

Vmax-4 Senior Member
2 nozzle carb setup, would work good for a vmax 4 you could put one in each airbox. Comes with a bottle.

people have been asking for the price. $400usd shipped. This is seriously cheap hp!

sherminator this is a kit that pressurizes the float bowls adding more fuel at the time of spraying. I did not play with it too much on my max but I do have a set of airboxes I drilled for the nozzles that I would include. It is a simple kit to install and I believe the nozzles I have are for 30 hp I would have to double check, if I have more than that you can choose the set you would like. Inline4 I played with it on my quad piped sled a little bit and it had higher compression and I was holding it for about 10 seconds I suppose. I never really got it dialed in or ran it competitively with the juice, this was a kit left over from my RX. If you wanted a reliable plug and play setup without playing too much in the clutching I would think on a stock sled, premium pump and a 30 shot you would see quite a kick in the ass..

Last edited:

Back