Exciter on water by Samueljackson

Bubs, yes I know. This is a double post (too many clicks by me when starting this topic).

Samueljackson asked me to remove it. He´s testing for some watercross competitions, and don´t want to let the other watercrossers to see how things are with his sled... Secrect stuff. LOL

Sami will post vids and pics later I think.

Ike

I`ll post video tomorrow. Secret ... lol. Exciter just dont have enough power to compete with formula III doos. Well tomorrow I know how much I am behind our clubs pro water X drivers and their sleds when we have test evening:flagge_fi

Well, testing yesterday didn´t really go as planned. Track change was not the right way to go... LOL!

Water in headlight...

Drying out after sinking...

Ike

Exciter on water - video

Finally we have learned something. Sled "floats" actually pretty well with new engine. I cant use engines all potential because twin pipes wont fit under EX hood. I am using Totaltek single pipe and it seems to work really well.

View My Video

Last edited:
Sami was 7th on the Ivalo Watercross under 600cc dragrace.

Two wins in time trial runs and then he got eliminated on the elimination run by a 04 Lynx 440 racing. Too bad that he got his slowest start on that run. It was actually a really close run.

Anyway, he did great for since it was his first water dragrace ever.

In theese pics he races agains a CS 340 with is actually a sled with exciter tech inside.

Pic by Tapio K.

Video of the "Nautilus"...
http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z119/T-Cat1004/?action=view&current=9fbf7f61.flv

Ike

Last edited:

Back