F/S 1992 Vmax 4 engine parts, etc

The entire sled is up, original aluminum skis and skins, chassis, hood, windshield, seat, gas tank, cowlings, bumpers, side panels, everything. Give me a call with what you are looking for.
Letting everything go pretty cheap
AJ
609-496-4224

Windshield is sold, struts are too. Everything else is still available

CIMG1727.jpg

CIMG1729-1.jpg

CIMG1733-1.jpg

Yup still got them, 75 for both and you cover shipping or if you want to pick'em up. I am heading to Old Forge NY this thursday night and can deliver any parts

Head light, handle bars, pipes, radiator, are all sold,

still have complete body, hood, side panels, chain case, drive shaft, jack shaft, secondary clutch, skis, struts, strut support, coolers, cooler protectors, rear suspension, seat, gauges, wire harness, belly pan, tunnel, steering hoop, and the rest available. Really letting this stuff go cheap!!! will ship out within a day or two!!!!

Note to any one looking at body pieces, they will need some paint..... they have been painted once but they are all free of cracks and fit really good, not really any damage on any of them...

Fire sale time!!!! name your reasonable price (you cover shipping) and its yours, still have tons of parts left.

please see my other post for updated list and cleaner post. I can't figure out how to close this one

Thanks
AJ

Back