Fast Freddy Grass Race

VMAX535

Vmax-4 Senior Member
Seem that this us the last OUTLAW Race of the year in Southern Ontaio. Please imagine if you can that is in JMinors back yard. What I mean by that is Joshs crew chief Jamie propety backs onto the track. Josh and my sled went head to head at Simms Lock last week and it was 1 to 1. No I wasnt driving but I pulled my best buddy Ian out of retiremnt to handle the aiming and trigger duties. After a couple of test passes and finally finding a good clay surface the sled was pulling hard and kicking some big cc. cat, yamaha 4 stroke and Poo butt. Special thanks to Wolfman and his buddies for having us out.

See`attachment for details for the race Nov. 18th just north of the Niagara Falls border.

Vmax535

Attachments

• FastFreddy'sGrassRace.jpg
    FastFreddy'sGrassRace.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 117

Hey Hey

we'll see ya there VMax535, and I hope Josh too. Hopin' you guys had a good time at Simms..I got a few pics of you and Josh at the line..I'll post them soon
Wolfman

Wolfman, Thanks for the invite. Had a great time. Also very satisfied with my sleds performance considering it was the first time that it had been down a race track. Pls give special thanks to Chris for his hospitality and I Ian and I look forward to being there next year. See yah next weekend at Fast Freddy's.

/Dan

the Wolfman said:
we'll see ya there VMax535, and I hope Josh too. Hopin' you guys had a good time at Simms..I got a few pics of you and Josh at the line..I'll post them soon
Wolfman

Back