Hey everyone, its been a while!

yamajeff17

A hello to my V-Max 4 heads, haven't been on in a while.

Quick question for those of you who have braved the grass kickin' turf on your V-Max 4's respectively. What top speeds have you seen in 500 feet on your V-Max 4's and what 500 ' times? YammieGod 3:16 the floor is yours.

Later! :rockon: :4fzfpi:

YAMAJEFF17 HIMSELF, DUDE THOUGHT YOU FELL OF THE FACE OF THEIR EARTH. THANKS FOR THE FLOOR, BUT I,LL WAIT TOO POST MY MPH ON GRASS. LETS SEE WHAT YOU AND OTHERS POST FIRST. MY TIMES ARE ALL ON GPS SO NO DREAMMETER HERE !! LIKE YOU ONCE TOLD ME, DON,T PULL MUSCLE IN MY SHOLDER TAPING MYSELF ON BACK. I,LL KICK THE FLOOR BACK TO YOU. 3:16 (tony)

Tony, I have'nt run yet so I'm looking for expected numbers myself. If I had to guess, yours with stock pipes, running good would hit high 80's? When I say that I mean 88-high 89, maybe low 90. Am I close?

DUDE, YOU WILL FIND OUT WHEN WE RACE. lol!!! OR I,LL FIND OUT WHAT YOUR RUNNING. ACTUALLY ALL KIDDING ASIDE MY SET-UP IS UNTOUCHED FROM JACOBEYS LAST YEAR EXCEPT MADE A SUSPENSION CHANGE. 3:16 (tony)

Pat yourself on the back

yamajeff17 said:
A hello to my V-Max 4 heads, haven't been on in a while.

Quick question for those of you who have braved the grass kickin' turf on your V-Max 4's respectively. What top speeds have you seen in 500 feet on your V-Max 4's and what 500 ' times? YammieGod 3:16 the floor is yours.

Later! :rockon: :4fzfpi:

OHHHHH BOY
Here we go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, in 500 feet i can do it in 4.3 sec at 376mph and all i did was put in one new piston and a full set of rings. oh and that is also on water..... dam my sled is fast!!!lol lolollololol sorry i just had to mess around, looking forward to see some real ###'s

Rick

jminor said:
Yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LET THE BENCH RACING BEGIN!

:smilielol :muahaha:
23vkfhy.gif

when you guys have some real# let us know. I´m planning to do some grass racing myself too.

Ike

FAST

jeff242424 said:
lol, in 500 feet i can do it in 4.3 sec at 376mph and all i did was put in one new piston and a full set of rings. oh and that is also on water..... dam my sled is fast!!!lol lolollololol sorry i just had to mess around, looking forward to see some real ###'s

Rick

Wick
You weally, weally fast man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just think how fast you would be if ya put all four pistons in :3speechle
Good thing there's allot of water on Winnebago,,,,ehy??

Tony: I know yer numbers but I won't rat ya out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back