how easy should track roll?

no idea i attachted a picture hopefully you can tell from that, im assumings its 10, it has a coil over spring in the front and a gas shock going down in the back i think its from like an 01 or 02

thanks minus the side rail i forgot there haha! ops my bad oh well i got it after i took the pic haha! so have you converted to long track on anything before?

Attachments

• DSC02761.JPG
    DSC02761.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 82
8BU IS EXACTLY RIGHT. AYWAYS, GUYS GREAT POST. AND THAT VERY TRUE ABOUT A BLUEPRINTED CHASSIS. THING IS THATS ALOT DEFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE HERE. YOU CAN NOT COMPARE YOURSELFS TO JUSTIN. HERE IS WHY. I CAN,T TELL IF THIS 94 IN THE PICTURE IS STUDED. WITH A VERY AGGRESIVE CLUTCH SET-UPS LIKE MINE, YOU WILL PUT HARD POWER DOWN TO YOUR TRACK, WHICH USUALLY MEANS YOU WILL NEED STUDS. EASY 192. WELL RUNNING A VMAX 4 SKID WITH A TRACK THAT WILL SPIN FREELY LIKE YOU GUYS ARE EXPLAINING WILL '' RATCHET '' YOUR BACK TEETH OUT. ONLY WAY TO STOP IT IS YES ANTI - RACHET DRIVERS OR TIGHTEN TRACK VERY TIGHT TO THE POINT WHERE THERE IS NO WAY IT WILL ROLL. OR RUN 3300 HUNDRED CLUTCH SPEED AND STOCK CLUTCHING. THAN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TURN TRACK OVER BY HAND. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
I hear that!!
my track ratchets if I try to run it where it rolls easily....

I can rotate it with two fingers......but it aint easy!!..LOL

its a 94 but no its not studded and i have no idea about clutching i doubt they did anything like that, and i have never messed with a clutch before

Brian are tryin to move the track when its running or not? cuz it will pry move easier if the sled is running.

On my apex (no-slip) = easy to turn.
My vmax4 = way hard. gonna get some no-slip wheels so i can loosen up the track tension a bit.

Back