Huge Box Lot of Vmax 4 Parts from Restorations of FIII race sleds.

82SRX500

Guys, selling off a huge lot of Vmax 4 parts. These are all left over parts and pieces from restoring the #19 and #91 Vmax 4 FIII Race sleds. Some pieces are customized by Bender and are extras I do not need. There are three good cylinders stock bore and porting. the fourth cylinder has been cut down for height so extra gaskets were used. Heads, pogos, motor mounts, windshield, lots of small items, one factory built pipe FIII. Not an aftermarket, but FIII Yamaha built. Several CDI Boxes from Bender that are supposed to be the 180 Degree 10K RPM style if I am listing this correctly. They may or may not work. Not tested, all were used and all were in a box at Benders when I got them. Lots of bolts and nuts etc.... Quick sale for all of this at $500. I can bring to the Snowmobile Hall of Fame Round Up in St. Germain WI this coming Memorial Day. YOu can pick up at my house in Hampshire, IL. if you want.

Well guys, I was not really excited about parting the box lot below so if someone doesn't want it all for $500 then follow the instructions below: I will not ship to Canada..... no shipping to Canada. Just to heavy. Sorry. If you are interested in some of the parts send me a DIRECT EMAIL to: toizrit@comcast.net Make me an offer on what you are interested in. I will either accept the offer, decline the offer and or counter the offer. Shipping will be extra. First offers in replied to. Sold items posted on the board.

Thanks,

Jon

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 336
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 336
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 335
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 335
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:

Unfortunatly you won,t ship or I would be all over a few odds and sods like a spare jack secondary shaft, pogo cans, and I see some gears in the blue box. Would be cool to take a look inside a bender cdi box to see what made her tick aswell...Rob.

Well guys, I was not really excited about parting it out this way, but I guess we can look at doing some of that. I will not ship to Canada..... no shipping to Canada. Just to heavy. Sorry. If you are interested in some of the parts send me a DIRECT EMAIL to: toizrit@comcast.net Make me an offer on what you are interested in. I will either accept the offer, decline the offer and or counter the offer. Shipping will be extra.

Thanks,

Jon

If shipping is extra, why not ship to Canada? too heavy for who? the postal service? Just curious.

If shipping is extra, why not ship to Canada? too heavy for who? the postal service? Just curious.

If I am shipping small parts out of these boxes I can ship to Canada. But to ship the entire load I can't do it. So, if you want a small item let me know.

Sorry, no carbs. Just the goodies you see in the pictures. I have a committment on the two CDI boxes right now. Everything else is still fair game for offers.

Thanks,

Jon

Back