Pat Hauck's grass V-4

RDL 93 V-MAX4

Vmax-4 Senior Member
This the only photo I could find so far will keep looking.

Sorry having trouble getting the photo back up. Will try again to see if it works.

Last edited:

JAMIE said:
what model of yamaha sled does those pin stripes come from on haucks hood...?

None that I know of,
Pat had some custom decal kits made for his sleds and at one time for sale to the public as well.

look at the pin stripe on the top of the hood it seems to me like it was taken off an sxr or something

That's so cool....

Skinner

Rej
Those are the side panels you have

Wow I never noticed that from the photo. I can't believe it's the same colour blue and the holes for the exhaust pipes are in the right location. What a surprise to know I got a racing legends panels! Makes me want to go outside right now and wax them up.

Thanks for donating them to the project Skinner.

Last edited:
vmax4sean, JAMIE

I'll see if I can find the first photo for you guys. Not shure why it's gone away. I know that I do have it stored on the hardrive.

Hope to fix it soon guys...

RDL 93 V-MAX4 said:
Skinner

Wow I never noticed that from the photo. I can't believe it same colour blue and the holes for the exhaust pipes are in the same location. What a surprise to know I got a racing legends panels! Makes me want to go outside right now and wax them up.

Paint them a different color and go kick some canadian ass,,,.lol

LOL....!!!!

Good one Skinner :)
Paint them a different color and go kick some canadian ass,,,.lol

I did not know you were online glad to hear from you. Well since I am now almost 100% in good health who know. Things are getting back to normal around home and I feel good enough to get going. I hope to race this winter on some radar runs and kick some butt. I have a good friend that's helping me out with some mods so I feel that's it's going to be a great winter. Hope to get the 750cc rocking then hopefully the 800cc project sled will be ready for snow.

Thank You Dave

I hope to not disapoint. Going to get back into the routine of working on the sleds late into the night. Family is priority during the day and the kids keep hidding my tools in the sled shop. I hope to get some more photos added to the forum soon. It's too bad all the stuff that I posted is all gone. Oh well what can you do.

If you are home tomorow night can I call you? Always enjoy talking to you on the phone.

Later
RDL

Back