Prototype Vmax 4 Case from FIII Bender Restoration

82SRX500

Guys, this also is a left over part from the Bender FIII restoration's of the Vmax 4's FIII's. This case is a prototype from what I can tell. It came directly from Yamaha, had a small tag that read RACE on it and some Japanese letters. The case does not fit a 750 crank or the 800 crank I am told which is strange. Has a strange VIN code on the case as well.

Cool collectible for the Vmax 4 enthusiast.

Make and Offer no reasonable offer refused!!! I will only ship in the USA. Sorry too expensive to ship to Canada.

Attachments

• IMG_2367.jpg
    IMG_2367.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_2368.jpg
    IMG_2368.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 247

Just a question out of curiosity I guess but if the buyer is willing to pay shipping then why would it be too expensive to ship to Canada? Really it costs the shipper nothing other than adding Canada to the address on the package.

Not for everyone but I have to drive 90 miles to ship to Canada as that is the closest UPS. others are like kiosks and do not do paperwork to Canada. This might have changed since my last Canada shipping I will have to look into it. and if still true would you be willing to pay my time and mileage for a 180 mile round trip on top of the actual shipping???

Once the weight gets over a small amount the shipping cost gets nuts. My "rough" Rough guess of what it would cost to ship this US Mail is probably over $100+ based on the weight and the size of the box. Then the paperwork. I also think they have a limit on weight as well. Bottom line, it gets to be a real headache. At least two trips to the post office standing in line. One to get and estimate, then come back email the customer, then he says no way to expensive then my time is for nothing. Then if it does ship it takes weeks and weeks for a big clunky box to arrive hopefully in good order, then the box gets hung up in customs because it is so heavy and a motor part, so then they want to know about emissions etc... This is why for something like this I prefer to not ship out of the country.

I have no problem shipping to Canada.I use USPS over UPS and the paper is a simple form in which you can use parts core in which the declarations you keep under $75 for duty tax.I sent a complete chaincase assy with shaft and brake assy for less than a hundred and that was priority mail.Those empty cases dont weigh that much

and if still true would you be willing to pay my time and mileage for a 180 mile round trip on top of the actual shipping???

If I really wanted it....yes. and from what I can gather you dont even have to leave your house to get a quote.

I've done both UPS and USPS to Canada. Online shipping quotes are easy and very precise if the proper info is entered in.

If you know the weight the rest is easy. Very easy.

UPS is simple but a big pain for our Canadian brotheren and gets costly for them on the customs/duty charges they must pay.

USPS is almost as easy and relieves those issues to the highest extent possible.

USPS would be the way to go here.

opsled

I've done both UPS and USPS to Canada. Online shipping quotes are easy and very precise if the proper info is entered in.

If you know the weight the rest is easy. Very easy.

UPS is simple but a big pain for our Canadian brotheren and gets costly for them on the customs/duty charges they must pay.

USPS is almost as easy and relieves those issues to the highest extent possible.

USPS would be the way to go here.

opsled

Agree. I haved shipped small items north thru USPS with no problems. Bigger items to the U.S. side of the border where they had a friend living.

Back