South Mountain

Jabber800

Hey Guys!! Made the trip to South Mountain for the first COSDRA event. Not running my max but brought my sons SX 700 trail sled. After 6 hours driving we decided to run the sled in as many classes as we could just to get some runs in. Sled ran OK as we won amateur improved 800 and open. Red lighted in the 700 improved class with a .383 light. My son Shaun did great for his first time running in an organized race. Now it's my time to get to work to find him the 2-3 tenths of a second I lost him in our clutching set up we used on the weekend...... Sled should be more competetive next time out.

Congrats, Dan!

Must be fun to go out and hit these races with your son, makes for an enjoyable weekend. This weekend I caught my 3 year old son carrying an old coffee can over to his 4-wheeler calling it a turbo...Wonder what a Turbo XCR 120 will do??? Anyways, congrats to you and your son!

JABBER 800

DAN, DOUBLE CHECKED ON THAT BELT, IT WAS A 89L NOT A 8CH. I KNOW WE TALKED AVOUT SWAPPING FOR THAT 8DN YOU HAVE. IF YOU STILL WANT TO GET RID OF THAT BELT, I CONSIDER BUYING IT OFF YOU GUYS. THANKS DAN 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:

Back