Spark Plug wire upgrade?

sloejoegottago

Hey all I was just curious, If there is a site to to upgrade your the Stock plugwires for the VMAX 4....Or are they buildable...Either Way please let me know...Ohhh And how do I post pics....I spent all last night Cleaning deoxing and polishing my hood and I must say it looks pretty Good,The Gauge display was thrashed as well sunk all the way in behind the light it didnt sit flush, I was able to pull that out and straighten it up, I m gonna paint the inserts today, And deox the blacked out windshield.....The seat is gonna need re done so for right now I m gonna take it off and run Black ducttape underneath the lip.......Wooo hoo This time tommorow I ll be sledding....Thank God for snow....Woo Hoo .....Cheers All :drink1:..And have a good new year..:imo::smiley-12

the plug wires are one with the coils..not replaceable..other then to splice onto them..which i would`nt do..
however, the caps are replaceable..the caps have threaded spikes in them, so they basicaly thread onto the plug wires..

posting pics..

go here.. http://imageshack.us/
then click "browse", find the pic you want to post, double click it, then click on "start upload"
after the page refreshes, cut the very top link...then, when you get back to your post, click on the little earth looking symbol, then paste the link in there..
this will post a "link" to your pic..
if you want to post the picture directly in the post, select the sqaure yellow looking symbol, and paste your link in there..

Back