vintage stuff

Busted Max

its not a yammi but i already have 3 of em time to clean house.

i have a 75 tnt 440 with a 74 motor in it, great compression, runs, needs jetting. mikuni carb upgrade, brand new shocks, brand new push primer, newer style clutch (powerbloc), seat in good shape. needs jetting and points. ready to go. exelent shape for its age, hood is cracked, but it is fixable and is not really even noticable. sled is in really good shape exept for the bellypan by the tunnel. hit a rock and popped a few rivets out. was running last winter, had it ripping up and down the road.

as for parts i still have the origional 75, 440 motor with clutch ( will run with some work. missing flywheel) , spare track, belts, complete rear suspention (front arm broken), ski's you name it. i had a 74 tnt 440 parts sled, so i pretty much have everything but the 74 frame, seat and hood.

if i remember right this is the longer tracked model. i had it beside a 75 340 at a shop, and mine was considerably longer. not too sure on this, i dont know the history of skidoo's too well.

72? i forget.

olympic. has very rare type 305, 295.1cc motor did run, but had a nasty backfire and i gave up on it. have a siezed and dissasembled 340 motor for parts. quite a few parts for this sled too.

will sell ALL of it for $600 obo cdn must sell before first snowfall, or it sits in the front yard. i have absolutely no room for these and wont be using them as i have other sleds. i hate to see the tnt go to waste

Last edited:

Back