Vmax 4's for sale around Michigan

This might make you sick but a '97 just sold in quebec, it was listed for $1250 OBO. I tried to get it but it was gone before I had the chance.

The one last week has literally made me sick all week, Quebec is so far from me, but at that price I'm sure I could figure something out. It could not have been as nice as the one in show room condition w/ 1100 miles. Actually, don't want to know.

Come on Chris---Name your finder fee!

Lol. ... If I found another one right now I might not post it. I was in gthe middle of something and didnt have the cash or that 97 would be in my garage. I only shared it because I knew it would not last and wanted someone from here to pick it up. I'm always looking tho.... 92's and 97's .... only ones that interest me right now... Almost bought the blue 92 with ad boivin susp. but I'm trying to get my wife off my back about having 2 sleds, 3 go karts, 2 dirt bikes and a 3 wheeler in my basement.... Walk-outs are built for a reason, I tell her... but she aint buyin...

Chris

There has to be at least 6 Vmax-4's within an hour of me in SE Wi for sale right now too. Mostly 750's but all are under $2000. All running driving decent looking sleds.

Been a schnitt winter.

opsled

around this part of the country vmax4 are going for 3500 to 5000 just bought a low km 3400 show room condtion from my buddy for 5000 long track 1/1/2 paddle track with extra verts all new wheels in the suspention . going 2 snow drag next winter and put a hurtin on these new sleds

personally i think people who are selling them for 1500 to 2000 are under selling these sleds and my books those are dirt cheap arounf this neck of the woods they go for 3500 to 5000 which is what they really are worth no body else has sleds that still run around with the new ones and still are the faster sleds as people are finding out or some that have forgot that vmax4 still are contenders

personally i think people who are selling them for 1500 to 2000 are under selling these sleds

I agree... But we have had a few mild winters here and there are TONS of sleds for sale right now. Makes it hard for someone to ask 3500 for a 20 year old sled. I would never sell mine for that.

personally i think people who are selling them for 1500 to 2000 are under selling these sleds and my books those are dirt cheap arounf this neck of the woods they go for 3500 to 5000 which is what they really are worth no body else has sleds that still run around with the new ones and still are the faster sleds as people are finding out or some that have forgot that vmax4 still are contenders

I'll be heading west to sell if I ever do by the sounds of it. I recently bought a real decent '96 for $1300, there's a '92 for sale locally for $900, and I just saw an rx-1 go for $1800. I am glad that they aren't expensive, that fact allows me to be able to buy them. A vmax-4 has to be the best bang for your buck snowmobile around, most people just think they arent that fast because they can't setup a set of carbs properly. It seems everyone vmax-4 I buy is a dog because the carbs are so out of whack it's amazing they run at all. On the '96 i bought all 4 fuel screws were set differently, the slide heights were all messed up, needle clips were not right at all, and the oil cable was pulled out of the seat. Made for a very babbly motor. a couple of hours of tune time and she's ready for whatever I can find to throw at it.

Back