vmax4 snowmobile cover

i have a vmax4 snowmobile cover for sale, not sure what year its for my sled was a 94 and it didnt fit it correctly, so ill post pics u all will know im sure, it is in good shape has a pin hole in 2 spots but not bad at all its no a cheap light weight cover, any questions just ask , throw me some offers that are realistic cant get pics to load for some reason

I have the same cover...they fit REAL tight...especially when they are several years old. Shrinkage, if you know what I mean.....I couldn't think of a better word..sorry

cant believe this thing is still here sitting on the shelf, had alot of people say they want it but its still here someone who needs a cover please get it i hate to have it sit here on the shelf when i know someone can use it

cant believe this thing is still here sitting on the shelf, had alot of people say they want it but its still here someone who needs a cover please get it i hate to have it sit here on the shelf when i know someone can use it

I can't believe it either. I have a few more covers then I need right now and should sell one or two, but I'm still considering buying this. Normally this would sell in a few hours for your asking price! If someone does not grab it by this weekend PM me a price to 60513

Back