vx92 help for a good setup for stock drag

sherminator

i have a 92 750 whit 20/39 gear green hauck primary clutch spring 89 -10 wheight whit 4.5 weight in 2 hole secondary stock spring helix 39 deg i start good my rpm is 8000 -8100 at 20 mph my rpm drop at 7000 wtff my top speed is 85 mph at 8400 why my rpm drop :help::help::help: i have a little video of my 500 ft kaven_desrosiers@hotmail.com you can watch my engine drop sound

What kind of drags, snow, ice? Are you setting it up for 500'? What kind of track and how many studs, picks?

Part of the reason I'm asking is I've ran stock snow and stock ice 660' and from my experience you're geared a little low. But that should normally cause an over rev. Others opinions may differ and it would be good to hear others experience.

I've ran 20/33 (stock), 20/35 and 20/37. I've had the best results running 660' with either 20/37 (ice drags with 196 studs) and 20/35 (snow drags unstudded).

As far as the drop in rpm, check for a weak secondary spring or not enough twist. How did you get measure your top speed, speedo, radar, gps?

Refresh my memory on the Hauck green, what are the specs?

Probably shouldn't over look the possibility of carb problems either. When did the rpm drop start and does it always occur at 20mph or just when you are at WOT?

ok bombardier 2005 track 1 1/4 no stud carb is wash by yamaha mecano hauck primary 40/90 my spark plug is chocolate test at -10 celcius and ride my engine at br8es main jet 137.5 my clutch is faced for more speed 5/16 more in diameter ok in the hill climp my engine cut the rpm drop whit the angle of engine wtf sorry for my bad english im french thx for your help

WHISH I HAD A DOLLAR FOR EVERY TIME I POSTED THIS.
HAUCK BLUE SPRING FOR PRIMARY. NEED TALL COVER
89A-10 WEIGHTS WITH STOCK 92 RIVETS.
22-39 GEARING
43-39 HELIX IN B-3 WITH STOCK SECONDARY SPRING. 3:16 (yammie tony)

what stock 92 rivet. 89 a00 is stock my machine ride whit 89 a10 ???? 1 gram more whit more cure banana is most prononced the curve is more in 89-10
is goood???? nickel weight in first or second hole .second is end of weight in my boook loool :)

change my rpm up or down ???? THX ALLL FOR HELP

i ride in 500 ft whit 25 ft of solid start start the rest is snow my engine great kick and after my rpm drop primary spring
is a cause ??????

yammie you are a great racer wtf whit my fucking machine i eat a 780 mach z and 600 sdi bombqardier 2008 beat me wtf 5 ft in 500 ft you have a setup stock for me plz help me anyway shoot me your email i shoot you my sound of video engine:) for more info

anyway gang send me your email for my engine sound plzzzzz help me i cant looose vs 600 bomb its a umiliation for me in my 750 looool 150cc more i cant looose

I found when I was geared too low my sled didn't seem to pull as hard (accelerate) in the mid range....just the opposite of what I thought should happen.

Maybe we can try and help you dial in what you have, that's assuming that you want a quick fix to beat the 600. I must say that your set-up is interesting.

Probably the first thing you could try would be to tighten up your secondary spring. What is the colour code on your secondary spring and what is it set at A3, B3, C3?? You could always try gearing up a bit too, that is if you have any other gears.

Just curious why you are running BR8ES plugs?

Last edited:

Back