WTB 136" track in good shape.

So forgive me if this is a stupid question, does it not matter what drivers (drive axle) I have and any 15" x 136" track will work? The track and skid are one area im going to be learning on... never had the occasion to take it apart.

All stock drivers are 2.52 pitch, so you are looking for a 136x15x2.52. In '94 they started making a thicker drive axle, so I would assume the drivers would have a bigger mounting diameter. But still same pitch.

Thanks kenneth. Im was thinking the drivers mattered. Im gonna get it in the air tonight and start getting things out of the way to see what it has for a drive axle.

Think I can get a few more miles out of her? .... hahaha

Attachments

• 2014-01-27_21-04-25_154.jpg
    2014-01-27_21-04-25_154.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 41
If that were me or (Phil) Opsled, we would just get out our round baler belt lacing and lacing tools, and fix that baby right up in a jiffy!! Lets see how many fellas know what I am talking about...Rob.

I am still looking. As much as it pains me to do it I will offer up a very nice set of aluminum skis with black skins. A little polish and they would look new. For trade only for a 136 x 15 x 1 x 2.52 track in decent shape.

I wouldn't bother with a 1" lug track, go for the 1 1/4". I just removed my decent, and studded 1" for a 136 with the 1 1/4, Night and day difference. Id never go back.

Drove 3 hours in the crud yeaterday and bought a new looking 1 1/4" lug track. Problem was I left all my measuring stuff at home and its a damn 16" wide. Back to coldwater I go. This time with a ruler and a tape. Btw... he had a pretty nice looking red V4 hood with windy and pod (windy is junk) for $200.

The distance between the track rails is different by more than half an inch too. Can't remember which was wider. I snuck out of work yesterday and made the drive to swap it out. Hoping I am able to keep most of the studs that are on it. Will post a pic today just can't get it to load right now.

Back