1997 vmax4

stock, very clean there were some pictures floating around here at one time. Speedo shows almost no miles but the previous owner bought it off ebay because he wanted a mph speedo, he said around 5500kms, I have put on about 200. New .750 track with 192 studs, you will be hard pressed to find a cleaner copy. I bought this sled thinking I would never sell it so catching me in this moment of weakness could be your gain. Make an offer.

What's going on Josh?? This sled is showroom condition if not better!!! Someone is going to get a VERY NICE MAX!!!!!!

I need the room, I've got 4 sleds in there and its a pain in the ass. Dan do you want this gear set I have for an srx? 19,20,41,40 aluminum wahl brand new? $85 shipped for you for all, include it with the money you owe. Let me know.

Sure Josh,now you want to sell it. I just bought a 93 Exciter SX Sunday. Do you take payments???

Mark

cant load pics for some reason, send me your emails and I will get them to you all.

working now..should add that the psi's are not on there, it has stock pipes. I tried them for one weekend up north and then put them on my 95.

Attachments

• IMG_2233 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2233 (Small).JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_2234 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2234 (Small).JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 325
more

Attachments

• IMG_0022 (Small) (2).JPG
    IMG_0022 (Small) (2).JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_0024 (Small) (2).JPG
    IMG_0024 (Small) (2).JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_0024 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0024 (Small).JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 399
It's a beauty......Just picked mine up...Now I don't know weather to race it or trail ride it...

Steering knee links

jminor,

Have you ever bent or broke a steering knee link having them hollowed out like that? Did you do it for looks or weight? That is one clean looking 97. Maybe i should have taken mine and parked it so it would still look as sweet. NAAAAA, i would have missed so much fun.

Back