4 NEW 800 PISTONS with Rings ON EBAY $149 Buy it Now

Maybe I missed it, but does it say OEM? or what brand etc??

never mind..i just checked out the link again, and its there..them area`s were blank when I looked earlier? weird..

looks like a single ring piston?

Found this online

They are cast in Taiwan as are the Parts Unlimited LeMans pistons, the GPI pistons, LLP pistons and the SPI pistons. All these cheap pistons are of the same quality- they all vary dimensionally to a degree and metallurgical makeup COULD be another variable that would be hard to detect. With factory pistons, be they ART, Elko or Mahle you can generally rest assured that you are dealing with the same quality as the engine was manufactured with.

GUYS, 100 % STAY AWAY FROM THIS JUNK. THIS IS CRAP AND I MYSELF WOULD LET MY MOTOR SIT BEFORE I RAN THIS GARBAGE. I HAD ONE EXPRIENCE WITH THIS JUNK. ALL I CAN DO IS LET YA KNOW. YAMAHA OEM ONLY. 3:16 (yammie tony)

GUYS, 100 % STAY AWAY FROM THIS JUNK. THIS IS CRAP AND I MYSELF WOULD LET MY MOTOR SIT BEFORE I RAN THIS GARBAGE. I HAD ONE EXPRIENCE WITH THIS JUNK. ALL I CAN DO IS LET YA KNOW. YAMAHA OEM ONLY. 3:16 (yammie tony)

AMEN to that. OEM for any mild compression max4 motor and Wiseco for the big stuff

Back